Sunday, February 7, 2010

Final Winter ONEderland



I have been waiting to post this week. I wanted to blog about the big day. It turned out great. Little G had a double ear infection but he made it through the day. Here are some pictures from the day. The great part about themed parties is you can normally find decor on sale!

Enjoy!

Next week I will post a video explaining the different types of cloth diapers! Eeek I know it's so exciting!
some of the food
Egg plant penguin
Olive Penguins
Drinks
I used winter themed books to decorate the ledge in the dining room

Utensils

Favor table
Party favor~build your own snowman kit
Wreath for the front door
Kitchen Table


High chair and smash cake
Cake
Living room



Sleeping at the end of the party

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! That is unlike any 1 year old party I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful:) I bet your guests were in awe of all you did. Great job momma!

Marcia said...

Gorgeous as always Alanna!
Love the attention to detail! :)

Lindsay said...

i had so much fun at Grady's party! especially eating the little penguin olives :-)

Alanna Isaacs said...

Thanks ladies,
It was so much fun to plan. Lindsay, those olives...ahhhh!

Post a Comment