Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Little Details



Some of the smallest details make a party great. Here are some more things that I have been working on for the big Winter ONEderland party.

I made little signs to label the themed food. Another cute touch were the labels I made to wrap around the utensils. The projects took around 30 minutes from start to finish.

Whether you are hosting a BBQ or Birthday Party these little touches are a big hit!

What a big mess. I used my computer and printed off labels that I wanted to put on the utensils and food. The paper cutter made cutting a breeze.

I cut large scrap book paper sheets to 6 inches, the solid blue paper was cut to 3 inches, and the words were cut to 2.5 inches.
I folded the 6 inch piece of paper in half so it would stand up on it's own. I then used double stick tape to adhere the solid blue paper and label to the folded sheet of paper.
Woohoo! The finished Labels.
The labels for the utensils. These were pretty easy to make. I used Microsoft Word to create them.
Finished and ready for the party.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!! Seems so simple but makes it look like you put in a lot of effort. I think touches like those certainly make the party seem that much more special:)

Kirsten said...

I'm so envious! I had dreams of going all out and making every detail of my son's first birthday party amazing, but I have had to scale his party back quite a bit due to busy schedule, money, etc. I love all the adorable small details of your son's party! I'm sure it will be beautiful :)

Jen said...

OMG Alanna, you are so crafty! I wish I had the desire to do things like this. I figure maybe for TJ's 10th b-day I will do it really big and make things like this. Well done!

Post a Comment