Friday, October 30, 2009

Great learning tools

I had to share our favorite website. 


It's great for kids of all and I mean all ages. Big G loves it. When I taught my second graders and parents adored it...give it a try. We try to log on at least once a day. We love the non-fiction books under "I'm Reading"

I just picked these books up a couple of weeks ago. We think they are great. I work on 4 letters a week. Little G loves looking at the pictures and Big G loves working on identifying letters. I bought ours at Target.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I really enjoy your blog. It is nice to see mothers who are so committed to their children. I was an art teacher at a day care for a while, but I decided to go to grad. school to pursue a different field that would give me the option of working from home. I would love nothing more than to be able to pour my heart and my soul into my child's upbringing.

Post a Comment