Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bargain sites that I LOVE!




Everyday I try to hit the following sites. 


This one sells out fast. A new steal is posted every morning at 10:00 am. Get there at 10:00 am when they post the first steal. If you get there at 10:10 the steal may be gone. 


 I love this site because the items don't sell out as quickly as the above site. This site lists there deals until they are sold out. It could be hours or days.


New deal everyday. I have yet to buy from this site.


Wow! This site is so addicting. They list an item and keep it up for an hour. The price keeps dropping during the time. You don't know whether to wait for a cheaper price or buy the item to make sure you can get it. So much fun! This site only runs M-F


A while ago I bought a crib bedding set from http://www.babysteals.com/ . 
I loved it and wanted to use it for the boy's bathroom...yes, a crib bedding set for the bathroom. Crazy sounding, I know!  Here is the finished product.
I started by painting the bathroom a buttery yellow. After painting the walls I added vinyl brown dots that I bought from a seller on Etsy.


After

Here is what I did with the window valence
The crib bumper was made up of pendents that were strung together. I cut the pendents off of the string and arranged them in circles on a white shower curtain. I don't sew so I used an iron on adhesive. So far so good.  The curtain is tied on to the rod using the string that was once holding the pendents together. I cut the string into 5 inch pieces and tied the curtain on to the rod.


The finishing touches were with the personalized towels. 


and...the free bathtub shaped basket that was on my doorstep after having Grady. A local group gives you a Welcome Baby gift. I had picked up bibs and burp cloths on an earlier baby steal that matched the bedding. I rolled up the bibs and cloths and placed them into the free basket.



Happy Shopping Ladies. If you have a great site that I should add let me know. I am always looking for a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment