In honor of the first day of school I thought I would post one of Gavin's favorite snacks. It's yummy and healthy.
Banana Chocolate Tofu Mousse
1 block of extra firm tofu
1/4 cups baking cocoa
1/3 cups sugar
1. Drain the tofu
2. Place tofu on a paper towel lined plate.
3. Place a plate on top of the tofu
4. Place something heavy on top of the plate. I like to use a number 10 can. Let sit for 10-20 minutes.
5. Add 1/3 cups of sugar to the blender
6. Add 1/4 cups of baking cocoa to the blender
7. Add two bananas or desired fruit to the blender
8. Cut the tofu into cubes
9. Add the tofu to the blender and blend until smooth
10. Chill for 1-2 hours. It's best if chilled over night
11. Here is ours after 1 hour. YUMMY
Gavin was so excited
Eating it all up. This was his second bowl
He loves to dip crackers in it.Try making mousse sandwiches. Place some mousse between two graham crackers and freeze. It's a yummy cool treat.