Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So simple, yet so fun!

My baby boy goes to preschool one day a week for 2 hours. The teacher is ah-mazing. We love her and all of her great ideas. When I picked up little man up from preschool he was excited to show me his "helping cloth". It's an Ikea washcloth with his hand prints on it. Simple huh? The teacher took it a step further and ... attached a cute little song.

Now when I need help around the house I ask little G to get his helping cloth to help me clean up. It's so much fun for both of us! I hang it on his chair in the kitchen so he can grab it whenever he needs it. Big G liked it so much he threw a fit that he did not have a cool helping cloth. I think we will be making one or two for each boy. Here are the pictures. They are cell phone quality but hey, you get the point!

The song is to the tune of "I'm a Little Tea Pot"

I'm a special helper, yes I am!
God made my hands, watch them help.
I'm a special helper, God made me.
To help my friends and my family







No comments:

Post a Comment